The articles should be sent to the journal einstein (São Paulo) at http://apps.einstein.br/revista/en/index2.asp.
All authors must register at platform ORCID at https://orcid.org/signin.
Instructions for electronic submission
Prepare the article in Word format (.doc) with no identification of authors; they should be informed in
the field <Co-authors> in the system.
The file must contain only:
Figures (images, graphs, photographs and illustrations) should be attached to the appropriate field in the system.
Prepare the cover letter, which should contain:
- full title of the article in Portuguese and English;
- full name of authors and affiliation;
- name of the department and organization the work should be attributed;
- name, address, fax number and E-mail of the corresponding author;
- funding sources (if any);
- reason why the work is relevant for publication.
Fill in the disclosure statement (model available at the electronic submission system) that should be signed by all authors.
Provide the letter of approval by the Research Ethics Committee. Studies done in Brazil must inform the number of the CAAE (Certificate of Presentation for Ethical Consideration).
- file (.doc), containing only the article text, references and tables, with no identification of authors and organization, even in the section Methods;
- cover letter;
- disclosure form;
- letter of approval by the Research Ethics Committee.
Select in the system:
- Statement on antiplagiarism policies and good practices in research involving animals or humans, according to the type of article;
- Transfer of copyright and permission for publication;
Check your submission and click on <Salvar e preparar para envio> (Save and prepare for submission). At this point, the author will be directed to the menu <Meus artigos> (My articles) and should click on the option <Aprovar/Enviar> (Approve/Send) to conclude submission of the article.