Articles should be submitted to the journal einstein (São Paulo) at http://apps.einstein.br/revista/en/index2.asp.
All authors must have an ORCID ID at https://orcid.org/signin.
Instructions for electronic submission
Prepare the article in Word format (.doc) with no identification of authors; they should be informed in
the field <Co-authors> in the system.
The file must contain only:
Figures (images, graphs, photographs and illustrations) should be uploaded in the submission system.
Prepare the cover letter, which should contain:
- full title of the article in Portuguese and English;
- full name of authors and affiliation;
- name of the department and organization that the work should be attributed;
- full name, address, telephone number and E-mail of the corresponding author;
- funding sources (if any);
- reason why the work is relevant for publication.
Provide the disclosure statement (model available at the electronic submission system) that should be signed by all authors.
Provide the letter of approval by the Research Ethics Committee. Studies conducted in Brazil must inform the number of the CAAE (Certificate of Presentation for Ethical Consideration).
- file (.doc), containing only the main text, references and tables, remove any identifying information, including author names and organization identification, even in the Method section;
- cover letter;
- disclosure form;
- letter of approval by the Research Ethics Committee.
Select in the submission system:
- Statement on antiplagiarism policies and good practices in research involving animals or humans, according to the type of article;
- Transfer of copyright and permission for publication;
Check your submission and click on <Salvar e preparar para envio> (Save and prepare for submission). At this point, the author will be directed to the menu <Meus artigos> (My articles) and he/she should click on the option <Aprovar/Enviar> (Approve/Send) and complete the article submission.